Need a custom made product?
Orrcon Steel Unequal Angles range in size from 65x50mm to 150x100mm and thickness 5mm to 12mm.
Standard lengths 9m & 12m in accordance to AS/NZS 3679.1 - 300MPa.
Minimum order quantities apply for non standard lengths.
|Nominal Size (mm)||Nominal Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg/m)||Metres/ Tonne (m/t)||9m||12m|
|65 x 50||5||4.02||249||✓||✓|
|65 x 50||6||5.16||149||✓||✓|
|65 x 50||8||6.59||152||✓||✓|
|75 x 50||5||4.40||228||✓||✓|
|75 x 50||6||5.66||176||✓||✓|
|75 x 50||8||7.23||138||✓||✓|
|100 x 75||6||7.98||125||✓||✓|
|100 x 75||8||10.30||97||✓||✓|
|100 x 75||10||12.40||81||✓||✓|
|125 x 75||6||9.16||109||✓||✓|
- 1 of 2
- next ›
- Minimum order quantities (MOQ’s) will apply for non standard lengths.
- Not all products are available at all locations. Please contact your Orrcon Steel / Metalcorp representative for availability.
Coatings & Finishes
Hot Rolled Structural Steel Info
Product Standards & Grades
Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 3679.1. Grades available – 300 MPa
UB, UC, PFC & Angles
Hot rolled sections are manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 3679.1. Grades available – 300MPa
Plain & Floor(Checker) Plate Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 3678 & AS/NZS 1594. Grades available -250 & 350MPa
- Computerised Nesting and Quoting.
- Processing – Including straight and mitre cutting. Drilling and plasma profiling only available in QLD at selected branches.
- Delivery of all products.
- Other requirements – Please contact your Orrcon Steel / Metalcorp representative
NOTE: Not all services available at all locations. Contact your Orrcon Steel / Metalcorp representative for details.
Section Translation Guide (STG)
Section Translation Guide – STG Now you can compare open steel sections with hollow steel sections by a click of your mouse! The STG is a free web based software that allows you to compare structural steel hollow sections against hot-rolled open sections. It will assist you to get the best architectural effect, structural efficiency and cost savings for your designs and projects.
The best part is it’s a free resource.